Feb 10, 2017

More Delicious Mornings with Erin Baker's: A Review

I love getting mail. I also love breakfast foods and mornings. So getting this in the mail was wonderful!

Erin Bakers New Products Review

Erin Baker's focuses on making delicious foods out of whole grains and without preservatives. Whether they're eaten as a standalone snack or part of your breakfast, they're food that nourishes you and fuels you for a great day ahead.

The two new products I got to try were The Original Breakfast Cookies Minis:

Healthy Breakfast Cookies

They taste just like the full size cookies - hearty, just the right amount of sweet, and always fresh (never stale) but they're a smaller size that's great for crumbling over yogurt or oatmeal or slipping into a lunchbox as a sweet, but nutritious, snack. 

I love that they're sweetened with fruit, because too much refined sugar isn't good for anyone. I also love that whole grains are the first ingredient - that's even better than some cereals or breads and it's a cookie!

I also got to try the Blue Bike Sprouted Snacks:

Erin Bakers Sprouted Snacks Review

They're made of sprouted nuts and seeds along with whole grain oats. Sprouted nuts and seeds are easier to digest, so they're known for helping our thyroids regulate our energy levels. That makes them perfect for a satisfying breakfast or a mid-afternoon pick-me-up! 

They also deliver heart-healthy Omega 3 fatty-acids and come in four great flavors - dark chocolate for the sweet tooth and peppercorn, sea salt, and sriracha for a savory granola or snack.

Healthy Whole Grain Snacks

Though it's savory and spicy (but not too spicy for even me, and I'm a wuss when it comes to spice) I really liked the sriracha sprouted snacks on greek yogurt, with golden raisins. It was a great savory-sweet breakfast and I repeated it until the bag ran out! 

All of the other flavors also pair really well with yogurt or your milk of choice, but they're also all so flavorful and crunchy and delicious that they're perfect on their own, right out of the bag.

What are your favorite breakfast foods?

What are your favorite snacks?

{ 0 } comments... read them below or add one

Post a Comment

Please say hello, leave your comments, or answer my questions! It makes me smile when you leave me a note :) I read every single one of them and it makes my day when you guys say hi!

© Living, Learning, Eating, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Danai